Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've got Good, Great, Bad, and Horrible News. Which Would You Like First?

Lets start with a Hey! I wanna think everyone who is faithfully reading my blog. It seriously means a lot!! You read right. I've got some news. Lets start with bad! The bone in my foot is still completely in half. But my body IS doing everything it can to heal it. Put a rush on that healing body!! Because my horrible news is that I get my cast off three days before volleyball try outs! That means that I won't be able to give it my all! :(  But Hey!! my good news is that I do get my cast off in two weeks! 
So you're wondering... "whats the great news?" That It feels/looks ah-mazing out side today and I'm gonna get my tan on! Not only that, I plan on taking occasional dips in the pool then one long one lasting until about midnight! Who wants to join?? haha :) 
As your blog doctor I recommend one dose of Pool followed by long exposure to a Beautiful Day. If that doesn't cure it than you're an Alien. :) Have a great (until you read my next blog)!
Your Completely Covert Caduceator, -Brookie :) 

2 comments:

  1. So I'm sure volleyball the other day seems like a stupid decision now, and you better not be putting that disgusting club foot in my parents pool.

    ReplyDelete