Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zip Lining? Yes Please!!!

I know what you are thinking and
No! Chris did not suddenly loose
a few inches and become more
lady -like;)
Today was too much fun! Seriously! First of all, Darren? Really? You go zip lining even though you know you are afraid of heights?? Real smarttt ;)) Just Kidding, I'm very glad that you came along because you GOT OVER your fear! great job! Although it seemed like more injuries happened in the van than on the lines! Morgan fell on a padded seat and hurt her leg. THEN  I , stupidly, was bent over looking for my head band and literary fell on my head and couldn't get back up. Then all Chris could say was "what are you doing? put your seat belt on!" which is very un-like him. Yes, it's all true. "Slim Jim and Mighty Mike (AKA Uncle Tom)" our wonderful tour guides took pictures of us during this adventure. And were in Jim's Top ten seven favorite groups!!!!!!! VICTORY!   I personally think we should either go to Kings Island next year or on a camping trip. Comment what you think!  And I'll keep you updated. I guess this is it until next time! 
Your Brave Best Friend,- Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment