Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

I. Love. Summer.

Who doesn't?! I mean really; Great vacation, Great people, Fun trips, No school, Perfect tans, Amazing opportunities for summer romances (ow, ow), and NO COLD WEATHER! What isn't to love?? This summer was kicked off with a much appreciated broken foot for me! How did I get it? I was running in at regional track meet. It was the 3200m run. My foot started hurting on the second out of eight laps. Yet did that extreme pain stop me? Nooo!! So I ran it, got my second best time, and broke my foot. What a victory.  But I was still looking forward to everything. Everything as in Camping, 4-H camp, Teen Conference, Beaches, Zip lining, and Tanning. Although I was nawt looking forward to the Boot's awful tan line. haha :) So far I've executed everything above except for Zip lining. That's Wednesday (: well I guess I'll continue to fill you in about my awesome summer later. Yet for now I'd like to leave you with some pictures :)
1) No your eyes are not tricking you, that is the huge boot i've been walking around with for the last FIVE WEEKS!  uuhhhhh!
2) Here we have Kristen's signature on my boot along with a snip of Jaime, Sara, and Halie's. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought only a big dumb ogre like me could accomplish an impossible task with a broken appendage. Good job on the finish. Stubbornness runs in the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha:) i guess it does! and i love the user name:))!

    ReplyDelete