Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today sucked. Then got better. Now it rocks:))

*Today Sucked:
So you all know how I was supposed to get my cast off today right? WRONG! The computers were down at the X-Ray center so no one knew about my foot or any thing. so now I'm stuck until Friday. I just guess that I'm up in the studio, Me and my boot :) 
*Then Got Better:
What else could possibly cure the occasional summer blues than some intense volleyball against myself against my papa's barn. No lie... this was some serious shiz. Anyhow... The boot did not slow me down. the digging practice that I did hurt a little, But hey! You've gotta suck it up and play SOMETIME!
*Now It Rocks.
I know what you're thinking (or at least what I think you are thinking) That Brooke is weird. Well were all thinking that right about now!  ITS TUESDAY NIGHT PEOPLE!! NCIS, NCIS L.A., White Collar, and Covert Affairs
. I also just happen to be talking on the phone to someone AMAZING that better be reading my blog :D There you have it. My daily life. One day. Three stages.
You know what they say... "You better go to sleep and no computer tonight because you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow." or at least that's what my Dad says. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!
Love, Your amazing and always Adventurous Author, Brookie

1 comment: