Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Could Today Be The Day???

Whats on today's agenda? Well.... final doctors appointment at 11:00! Yesterday I got my final X-Rays done and Today is the day. Granted I wont be able to run ina while... But still!! I can work on volleyball with out a cast and I can do things on a normal basis. Yes I will be keeping the cast!!! Also... My cast will be buried in a time capsule. But what else should I bury with it? Comment your ideas. So Last night i literally had a dream that I was running through a field in my cast and I was a fast runner with the cast on. so when I broke free I was like a speed demond or soemthing. THANK YOU DREAM CATCHER!! Wish me luck everyone!!! If I'm gonna keep my cross country record I'm going to have to work hard ASAP! Love you all! -Brookie
p.s. Comment if you find something you liked... or didn't like. That works too.

2 comments:

  1. hi Brooke, just passing by to say 'hello & thank you' for visiting my blog. so you are new to blogging? it's fun . :D .... anyways i wish you luck and will be looking forward to your blogs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aleth! I really thought your blog was interesting! and thanks for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete