Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Long Absenses and Awesome People:)

To all of the AWESOME PEOPLE reading this blog, I am sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating regulary. And to that one special person whom I know is reading this, I am soooo sorry I just apologized. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about... Lets just say he's one of the smartest people I know. So to catch you up on my weekend... I've been at my moms house all week/weekend so I don't have a very reliable Internet Access point. Anyways I went to a horse shoe ternement on Sunday. TOO much fun :) although I think somewhere else would have been better ;) haha! Then on monday I went to the fireworks and saw David for the first time in like a month!!!! It was killing me! The augusta fireworks (for those of you who don't know) Is more than just an event. Its a time where you see all of your friends you haven't seen all summer. A time filled with hugs, (kisses ;) ), fun, and the occasional fight or two! It's all fun and games until someone breaks out the  funnel cake. Then someone gets hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment