Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cave Crawler!!(:

So I guess I'm just a regular cave junky now. I loveeeee Caves!!! Don't ask me why but I always have and always will. Maybeeee.... Instead of getting married on a beach I'll get married in a cave? Anyone who's cool enough to join...  marry me :) Sounds great:) Random thought OUT! Haha:) anyways!! The Grand Avenue tour today was awesome!! I took plentyyy of pictures for you out-of-state so-you've-never-been people! Hope you consider coming someday!
So there were like people from wayyyy out of state here. On our tour alone we met people from Indiana, Colorado, Missouri, Slovakia (yes, you heard right, Slovakia!), France, Oregon, Illinois, and New Hampshire. Not only that, But I can now say that I've seen EVERY license plate in the US. (I was missing New Mexico) I feel accomplished:)) DARN, I just thought that I haven't seen Alaska's or Hawaii's. NOOO!!! Enough of my Ramblings... who wants to see some PPIIICCCTTUUURREEESS? :
This is me. Clearly. And I'm pretending to be a Price Is Right  Model. Let me know how I'm doing!
Formations.... Obviously:) These were in the 'Drapery' room near the end of the tour.  Said to be 200,000 years old!!!!!!!!!!!
This lady appears to be my aunt Jodi from Nebraska when she has just got finished mowing! Be sure to show this to her Megan:) I think it's funny how she doesn't know that she's on my blog. haha! laughing at others costs! 
This is a cafeteria where we ate our lunch only about 1 mile into our journey in the 'Snowball room'. Named that because of its great show of calcium oxide crystallization.


Lastly, This isn't a monster! What a bummer. But we did see some pretty horrifying cave crickets!! EEEWWWWW :/
-Your Cave Explorer Wanna-be, Married IN A Cave Author, -Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment