Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

sincerely peaceful... (:

I, Brooke Lange, am currently sitting out under the awning, on a Friday night, at Mammoth Caves, during the sunset, got a fire going, the only sound nature isn't providing is the race on the radio and the bouncing of the neighbors basket ball. (*Be Jealous) What more could a girl ask for? Ahhh, yes. Some s'mores!! but those will have to wait... I don't want to make everyone TOO jealous!! muahaha!(: Awwwe... these little kids just walked by with some flashlights and they were telling "scary stories" awwe! how cute:) ANYWAYS... tomorrow I'm going on this "strenuous" cave tour with 670 steps, and is 4 1/2 miles long. I'm excited!!! I'll take lots of pictures for you guys! Which reminds me: I got a... CCAAAMMMEEERRAAA!!! I knowww, who doesn't have one? Wellllll I did have one in like 6th grade. I promise. WHATS THAT?? Oh, My s'mores are calling!(: I'll have a much more exciting update tomorrow... So until then!
Your life daedalist, dreaming, and dramatic author, -Brookie
p.s. If you don't know what a word means, just google it. I promise I use real words.

2 comments:

  1. Brookster...turn that race off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry Megan:) Didn't know you didn't like them!! How do you survive around Kellan and your Dad??? especially your dad in general ;)

    ReplyDelete